Introduction and analysis of check valve
date：2018/8/10 10:36:02 source：
Check valve is a valve which is automatically opened and closed by the flow of the medium itself. It is used to prevent the reverse flow of the medium. It is also called a reverse check valve, a one-way valve, a countercurrent valve, and a back pressure valve. Check valve is an automatic valve, its main role is to prevent medium backflow, prevent pump and drive motor reversal, as well as container media release.
The opening and closing parts open or close by themselves with the force of the medium flow to prevent the medium from flowing backward is called a check valve. Check valves belong to automatic valves. They are mainly used for pipes with unidirectional flow of media. Only one medium is allowed to flow in order to prevent accidents.
Check valves can be divided into three types according to their structure: lift check valve, swing check valve and butterfly check valve.
1. lifting type check valve is divided into vertical and horizontal two kinds.
2. Swing check valve is divided into single-valve, double-valve and multi-valve.
3. butterfly check valve is straight through.
The above several kinds of check valves can be divided into thread connection, flange connection, welding connection and clamp connection.
Check Valve: According to the structure, it can be divided into three types: lift check valve, swing check valve and butterfly check valve. Lift check valves can be divided into vertical and through type. Swing check valves are divided into three types: single-valve, double-valve and multi-valve. Butterfly check valve is divided into butterfly double valve and butterfly type single. The above check valves can be divided into four types: threaded connection, flange connection, welding and clamp connection.
Matters needing attention
1. Do not let the check valve bear the weight in the pipeline system, the large-scale check valve should be supported independently, so that it is not affected by the pressure produced by the pipeline system.
2. When installing, pay attention to the direction of media flow should be consistent with the arrow direction marked by the valve body.
3. Lifting vertical disc check valve should be installed in vertical pipe.
4. Lifting horizontal valve should be installed in horizontal pipe.